If you own a piece of furniture which is old, but one of your favourites, and you don’t want to throw it out, then we can help you give new life to it.
A piece “left by grandma” may get a new shine – by simply repairing the damages, patching the holes and tears, and finally painting it in a newly selected color.
Currently the most popular color is white, although we own a professional paint shop in which we can paint the piece in any color. We can also let our imagination run wild and use a “funny” color or an unusual style. In these terms, the most popular furniture are distressed ones, and those stylised to look old.
- filling losses
- renovating entire pieces of furniture
- exchanging worn out furniture elements
- inserting missing elements
- removing damages
- repairing and renovating the upholstering (leather, eco-leather, and other fabrics)
- and many more…
How does this work?
- Contact us through our website, email:email@example.com
or phone: (+48)600-597-268
- Schedule an appointment – we’ll come to you and look at the furniture. You can also send us its photos.
- We’ll take the piece to our workshop – we provide transport within the vicinity of Orzesze (Rybnik, Żory, Katowice) or…
- We’ll arrange a courier for you.
- We will renovate the piece strictly according to your guidelines.
- We will deliver the renewed piece of furniture, and place it where you wish, within the deadline.
At the end, the furniture will look brand new (or even better), and you won’t have to worry about any inconveniences related to transport, assembly, and installing the furniture.